Brown group members wish Steven Fried for his recent achievement in becoming a 2019 Astronaut Scholar. This is composed of 52 students from 38 different universities across the nation.
- Congratulations Fathima Doole for successful completion of the Ph.D. candidacy exam (Orals). The Brown lab congratulate and wishes you good luck with your future endeavors.
- Congratulations to Soohyun Lee for winning Galileo Circle Scholarship representing one of the University of Arizona's finest graduate students. These scholars are our future and will be in the forefront of changing and bettering our world.
- Steven Fried, an undergraduate of Brown lab was awarded a series of awards in the month of April.
- Congratulations Steven for winning the 2019 Barry Goldwater Scholar award.
- Congratulations Anna for passing the Ph.D. candidacy exam (Orals). The Brown lab congratulate and wishes you good luck with your future endeavors.
- Congratulations Steven Fried for becoming one of the 2019 BECUR winners.
- Congratulations Nipuna and Steven for winning ASBMB 2019 Travel Award.
- Congratulation to Dr. Perera, Nipuna, Fathima and Steven for winning the BPS travel award.
- Brown Group warmly welcome Carolanne Norris who is a 1st year PhD graduate student of Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. We wish you the success in all your future endeavors.
- 5th Annual CBC symposium was successfully held last week. Anna Eitel was awarded with Early Career Excellence in Research Award in the symposium for her marvelous presentation on her research.
- 5th Annual CBC Research Awards Symposium will be held on Wed, 8/8/2018 - 1:00pm to Thu, 8/9/2018 - 5:00pm. Anna Eitel from our group will be presenting on Hydration-Mediated G-Protein Coupled Receptor Activation on 9th August.
- Steven a 2nd year undergraduate won couple of awards for his excellence performances. In this Spring 2018 he was awarded the:
- Rami was awarded with the Galileo Circle Copernicus Awards.
- Anna Eitel became the Chairwoman of the Biophysical society Student Chapter
- A new NSF grant was approved for the group's project and the group members are highly excited about it. Thank you everyone who worked hard for it.
- Anna Eitel is a 1st year graduate student, and has joined Browns Group since last Spring 2018. Group members warmly welcome Anna and wish her a good luck with her future endeavors